Contact Kari Roll, Chief Development & Communications Officer
We would like to thank all of our 2022 donors!
CND is proud to partner with funders and community agencies in our collective effort to make a positive difference in our community. Recent partnerships include:
- Grant Funding from Harry C. Moores Foundation for our FOCUS program
- College Supply Drive for our 2 CND scholarship winners held by the congregation at Westerville Community United Church of Christ
- The Links Incorporated, Columbus (OH) chapter giving funds to support youth in summer programming
- Local author and founder of Read for a Cause, Jillian Boone, selecting CND as to benefit from the sale of her book, “A Friend Is” available on Amazon
- Working with Columbus Metropolitan Housing Authority to support their Scholar House III
What Our Parents Say:
From the bottom of my heart I would love to say thank you for giving our children the Christmas we couldn't give them. We've had a rough year and this showed us that there are still amazing people in this world. Thank you guys for everything!