Contact Kari Roll, Director of Development & Community Relations
We would like to thank all of our 2019 donors!
CND is proud to partner with funders and community agencies in our collective effort to make a positive difference in our community. Recent partnerships include:
- CND youth participating in the Franklin County Engineer Shadow Day
- Volunteer Gift Wrapping event with staff from LBrands and Safelite Auto Glass
- Grant Funding from Harry C. Moores Foundation for a new van for our South side area work
- College Supply Drive for our 3 CND scholarship winners held by the congregation at Westerville Community United Church of Christ
- Local business DekaLash hosting fundraiser to benefit CND
- Local author and founder of Read for a Cause, Jillian Boone, selecting CND as to benefit from the sale of her latest book, “A Friend Is” available on Amazon
- calzuro.com donating personal protective footwear to our entire Treatment team
What Our Partners Say:
From the bottom of my heart I would love to say thank you for giving our children the Christmas we couldn't give them. We've had a rough year and this showed us that there are still amazing people in this world. Thank you guys for everything!